1. MIB Trieste School of Management, Italy: With the picturesque northeast corner of Italy, the location is hard to beat in terms of natural beauty. The school also offers one of the least expensive AMBA-accredited MBA programs in Europe.
Programs: MBA in International Business (12 months full-time or 24 months part-time), Executive MBA (23 months, €25,000), and Executive MBA in Insurance and Finance (24 months, €20,000).
2. Athens University of Economics and Business (AUEB), Athens, Greece: The international MBA program from Athens-based AUEB with full-time MBA is 14 months long in duration. The school also offers great MBA courses at a reasonable cost. It also offers a 22 months course with an annual tuition of €22,000.
Programs: Executive MBA and the AthensMBA Program.
3. Zagreb School of Economics and Management (ZSEM), Croatia: This is the only AMBA- accredited school in Croatia with MBA program having classes in the afternoons. Though the program is completed in one year, the students can take classes during a second year as well with no additional fee.
Programs: General MBA (€10,400) and Executive MBA (€12,400).
4. Poznan University of Economics, Poland: The AMBA-accredited university is quite budget-friendly in terms of pursuing MBA. This is the only school in Slovenia accredited by AACSB and EQUIS. The MBA program here is quite popular among working professionals who cannot spend much time in coursework.
Program: Executive MBA Poznań-Atlanta (in English – €11,400))- Poznan-Atlanta Executive Master of Business Administration Program is designed for participants to leverage their work experience to advance to a leadership position in private and public organizations and institutions.
5. Mannheim University – Mannheim Business School (MBS), Germany: The school offers full time and executive MBA for students as well as working professionals. It also offers ample networking opportunities for the students. The students can choose from five regional tracks: German Track, Eurasian Track, Transatlantic Track, European Track and Global Track. The full-time MBA here lasts for 12 months.
Programs: Mannheim Executive MBA (Part-Time, €49,500); ESSEC & MANNHEIM Executive MBA (Part-Time, €49,500); and Mannheim Full-Time MBA (€39,500).
6. The Lisbon MBA: The full-time MBA international program here focuses on academic and personal competencies which develop strong leaders. A core management curriculum is combined with learning designed to develop interpersonal skills and leadership. The fee for full-time MBA is 35,000 euros per year which is quite reasonable. The accreditations here are AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS.
Programs: Lisbon MBA International full-time (€38,000) and Lisbon MBA Executive (€38,000).